Global Partners and Alliances
Deployed to over 50,000 users across 6 continents, StayinFront is the global leader in mobile cloud-based Sales Force Automation (SFA) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions.
Leading organizations choose StayinFront over generic SFA and CRM solutions because StayinFront provides field teams – from sales reps and erchandisers to van sales drivers and distributors – with the ability to know more, do more and sell more.
StayinFront partners with a core group of technology and service-oriented organizations to deliver innovative solutions, market expertise and superior service. Channel Partners are approved to market, license and support StayinFront’s full suite of cloud-based solutions.
Become a Partner and Grow your Business
- Align with an award-winning technology company recognized by leading industry analysts and experts
- Earn revenue from the StayinFront product, services and support
- Expand your offerings and establish relationships with large customers to provide
complementary products and services
- Get the training, tools and support to gain a competitive edge
- Download Brochure
StayinFront solutions are used by companies around the world,
from small private companies to Fortune 500 corporations.
How We Help
StayinFront’s, cost-effective and easy-to-maintain mobile cloud solutions enable manufacturers, distributors and brokers –in both modern and traditional trade – do more, know more and sell more.
Target the right stores, plan schedules more effectively with mapping and route tools, speed up audits and data entry, and communicate and areas of focus.
Provide field reps with detailed and up-to-date information on store-level sales, promotions, displays, inventories and orders.
Deliver rich, data-driven, interactive presentations through StayinFront PitchBook® that integrates external information, such as POS with current in-store conditions and promotional and marketing information.
Learn Why Companies Choose StayinFront Solutions
Global Partners and Alliances
Working Together to Deliver Innovative Solutions.
SALES AND SUPPORT PARTNERS
Comtec Inc. is a Japanese systems integration company specializing in consulting, systems development and support. Together, COMTEC and StayinFront deliver CRM solutions to meet the unique demands of the Japanese market. Established in 1976, COMTEC employs 1,600 people across 5 offices, and has a team dedicated to the support of StayinFront’s solutions.
Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions (SPS) provides products, software and connected solutions that improve productivity, workplace safety and asset performance for our customers across the globe. We deliver on this promise through industry-leading mobile devices, software, cloud technology and automation solutions, the broadest range of personal protective equipment and gas detection technology, and custom-engineered sensors, switches and controls.
SERVICES AND TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS
StayinFront is a Microsoft Certified Business Solution Provider with extensive experience in developing and deploying Microsoft applications.StayinFront joins a limited number of solutions providers who have consistently demonstrated the ability to provide high quality, Microsoft project-based solutions and services to enterprise customers worldwide. StayinFront is also a Windows Mobile developer and partner, helping global organizations address the challenges of customer satisfaction and sales force productivity.
RxS removes the complexity and the administrative burden of managing multichannel sampling activities for its Pharmaceutical and Biotech clients through its state of art Sample Management/Accountability services driven by technology and supported by deep and extensive industry expertise, while delivering superior customer service. Where Field Representative Sample Accountability leaves off, RxS continues with PDMA compliance and Sample Management for all channels. For more information, visit www.rxsinfo.com.
GSN is an Australian-owned customer engagement solutions provider and a pioneer in Cloud and SaaS technologies. Their customer base includes leading Australian and NZ companies such as Queensland Rail, Aurizon, RACT, RACQ and RAA, and MYOB. GSN will leverage StayinFront technology to provide bespoke solutions to its client base. To learn more, visit www.gsn.com.au.
Partner Opportunities and Responsibilities
StayinFront is a world-class technology company committed to providing our partners with all the support and collaboration necessary. Our channel partners have the opportunity to:
- Engage in large, high-value projects with leading companies
- Earn revenue from StayinFront product, services and support
- Leverage engagements with customers to provide complementary products and services
Partners can join StayinFront and build long-term relationships with regional, national and multi-national organizations.
Earning Opportunities Include:
- Product implementation, training and ongoing add-on services
- Local support – Level 2
- SaaS subscription
Channel Partners are expected to
- Complete training programs on How to Sell, implement and Support StayinFront products
- Generate sales leads, provide Level 2 Support in local language and support data integration
Experienced Partners will optionally be responsible for
- Managing full sales cycle
- Full implementation cycle
Our partners are Systems Integrators (SIs) and Complementary Product Vendors (CPVs) that have one or more of the following:
- Software services or consulting experience with medium-large companies
- Experience implementing or supporting cloud, mobile or enterprise applications
- Business or technical domain expertise in SFA, Retail Execution, DSD, Analytics or Mobile or Cloud Applications
- Sell complementary products such as Distributor Management System, Route Optimization, ERP and Mobile Applications
- Support large mobile field teams of sales reps, merchandisers and delivery drivers