Complete Retail Execution, Analytics and Reporting Solution
StayinFront TouchCG Admin Portal is StayinFront’s operational back office tool that enables systems administrators to manage in-field and telesales teams and allows them to maximize the power of their system. Integrated analytics and reporting tools enable managers to meet all their retail execution, direct store delivery and reporting needs with a single system.
- Improve sales force effectiveness, efficiency and results
- Direct, measure and drive activity at the store
- Manage more effectively with built-in insights, dashboards and KPIs
Mobile Retail Execution and Direct Store Delivery (DSD)
StayinFront TouchCG® is a mobile application for the field with full functionality for merchandising, route accounting, order entry and in-store selling.
- Easy-to-use with offline capability
- One system for recording and updating customer data
- Submit perfect orders directly to home office
- Download reference documents and multimedia
- Validate field activity with GPS tracking and Geo-fencing
Improve Visibility and Performance with Analytics, Dashboards and KPIs
StayinFront Analytics lets companies analyze data from within the system and from external data sources such as sales, marketing and financial information. Dynamically explore previously inaccessible data and respond to inquiries with accurate, timely answers. Set new actions in motion and monitor results.
- Keep everyone in the organization aligned with business goals with KPIs.
- Evaluate performance and progress with configurable and user-friendly dashboards.
- Exceptions identified in StayinFront Analytics can be used to start workflows.
- Define your own KPIs, track them over time and act on trends and results.
Turn Retail Execution into In-Store Selling
StayinFront PitchBook lets field reps deliver fact-based, one-of-a-kind pitches that generate more opportunities and sales. No more bulky binders, static sell sheets or missed opportunities. Field reps have everything at their fingertips to engage store managers with meaningful, valuable information.
- Combine store-level and market POS data with multimedia for faster, more informed decisions
- Show store managers how they rank against other stores in their chain or area
- Calculate substitution scenarios and suggest ways to increase sales
Understand What is Happening in Your Retail Channel
StayinFront Insight® is a powerful, cloud delivered, all-in-one retail execution data warehouse and business intelligence solution that brings together all the critical data sources for your teams to be able to understand what is happening in your retail channels.
- View a broad suit of standard reports with pre-build and pre-calculated measures
- Obtain analytics and reports of data quickly and cost-effectively
- Keep team members focused on the right metrics with data partitioning
- Integrate with leading third-party reporting tools
Built for Consumer Goods
Designed for the unique business processes, retail activities and field environments of consumer goods companies
- Easily configurable so each user gets only the information needed to do their job – without coding
- Hosted in the cloud for fast, secure deployment
- Supports multiple languages, thousands of users and millions of transactions everyday
- Works how your team works – online and offline
- Choose your device – works on Android, iOS and Windows mobile devices
Plays Well with Other Systems
Our enterprise mobile platform is engineered for easy, cost-effective integration with SAP, Oracle or virtually any other ERP application or data source.
Strategic partnerships with leading consumer goods technology integration and consulting firms provide additional expertise in consumer goods processes and local market experience.
Training Options for Your Whole Team
Choose the training method that works best for your end users and systems administrators.
- Classroom training – on site or at your facility – provides access to instructors and subject matter experts for your entire team – from system admins to field users.
- Web-based training for add-on or refresher training can take place through Instructor-Led WebEx® or Self-Paced Training.
- Access a personalized web portal designed to suit specific team training needs.